- Do I need a separate merchant account with Braintree?
- Why can't I click on the link that was sent via sms?
If you have a newer IOS (iPhone) and have not received message previously:
* Settings App
* Block Cookies
Do you have this setting set to the default of “Allow from Websites I Visit”? If not, and it is set to “Always Block” then the login will not work for ItsPayd or any other website. Basically a cookie is required to keep track of whether the user has successfully entered their access code (which we automatically pre-fill for them).
Please configure cookie settings to the default of “Allow from Websites I Visit” and see if that works. If already set there and still having same problems, then most likely it’s an iOS problem.
- How can ItsPayd help my company?
The platform is designed to improve business matters ten-fold. Our services will augment your current AR methods and create an ease of process for your existing credit managers.
The ItsPayd process allows your company to gain;
- Brand Loyalty - By creating “peace of mind” for your potentially past due customers and ensuring future business.
- Predictable Cash Flow - Payment options may not be what you had in mind for your product/service; however, offering this method of payment will improve your ability to predict when you will receive your money even after you feel it has been lost.
- What payment processor(s) does ItsPayd use?
We have chosen to partner with Braintree for our C.C. processing.
Braintree is a full-stack payments platform that makes it easy to accept payments in your app or website. Imagine us as the credit card terminal you swipe your card through at the grocery store. We’ll make sure your customer’s payment information gets to the right places and doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
For further information, visit Braintree.
Itspayd has also partnered with Dwolla to process ACH payments.
Providing ACH payment services, instant bank verification, and a simple ACH transfer API. We make ACH processing easy for businesses and individuals.
For further information, visit Dwolla.
- How do I tell ItsPayd that a customer paid me directly?
If your customer pays you directly after being notified by ItsPayd, you (the merchant) have to manually update the system telling it that your customer has paid. **Please note that this does not apply to users who are connected via API or QuickBooks.
Go to your customers' specific statement which is shown below.
Click "More Actions". When the drop down appears (shown below), click "Enter Payment...".
Enter the total payment, click "Enter Payment".
The following will appear at the top of your Statement Details and you will have successfully marked a payment as resolved.
- What is ItsPayd?
ItsPayd is a user-friendly, cloud-based application that is accessible from all devices. With ItsPayd, businesses can offer customizable payment plans, allowing their customers to pay back their debt straight from their mobile device. The goal of ItsPayd is to create a new way for customers to pay off their obligations, while maintaining a positive relationship.
- Do I need a separate merchant account with Dwolla?
- How will ItsPayd benefit my customers?
Offering payment plans to your customers can benefit them drastically. Your customers do business with you for a reason; our aim is to keep them there by offering safe and convenient payment plans that meet their cash flow.
At will payments allow the customer to feel in control of bills they otherwise feel threatened by, providing a compassionate way to continue business with you.
- How long does it take for my company to receive payment?
The payments processed through ItsPayd are done instantly and directly deposited into your account, however, depending on which financial institution your company utilizes it can take up to 48-96 hours for a payment to fully process.
Your payments are processed at Braintree and/or Dwolla and automatically deposited into the bank account set up in your merchant profile. ItsPayd does not keep credit cards on file. Visit Braintree and/or Dwolla for more information on how each provider secures your customers information.
- How will the transaction appear on my customers' Credit Card statement?
- Do I incur any fees if my customer pays directly to the business after ItsPayd communications are sent out?
- Why are automatic payment plans discontinued when an invoice is updated in Quickbooks?
Any time the balance of an invoice changes, the payment amounts that a user will have to make to resolve their invoice have to be recalculated. It is important that the end-user is aware of the payment amounts that they are agreeing to pay, so by requiring them to re-enter their details we are getting their consent to be billed for the agreed upon amounts.
- What happens when a payment is entered into Quickbooks for an invoice currently active in ItsPayd?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Braintree accepts all major credit cards.
Braintree’s US merchant accounts will bundle Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and sometimes American Express as the default accepted payment types.
Additionally, ACH payments (also known as Debits) are accepted through Dwolla.
- What are the penalties for paying off early after starting a payment plan?
- Can I pay my invoice in full?
- I have chosen a payment option, but it will not process?
Check that the method of payment you are choosing is the method of payment you are using. Do not use an overdrawn, or non-working card. This will lead to decline of payment.
If any technical errors occur beside card malfunction, please contact us at for immediate assistance during our hours of operation at (855) 999-PAYD (7293).
- Can I pay more/less than the agreed amount each month?
- What happens if a Credit Card expires before the terms of the payment plan?
If a customer inputs a credit card with an expiration date that expires within the terms of the selected payment plan, they will be prompted to select a payment plan within those parameters or enter an alternate credit cards information. Otherwise, they will need to enter different information to fulfill their ideal plan.