- Do I need a separate merchant account with Dwolla?
- What is ItsPayd?
ItsPayd is a user-friendly, cloud-based application that is accessible from all devices. With ItsPayd, businesses can offer customizable payment plans, allowing their customers to pay back their debt straight from their mobile device. The goal of ItsPayd is to create a new way for customers to pay off their obligations, while maintaining a positive relationship.
- Do I incur any fees if my customer pays directly to the business after ItsPayd communications are sent out?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Braintree accepts all major credit cards.
Braintree’s US merchant accounts will bundle Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and sometimes American Express as the default accepted payment types.
Additionally, ACH payments (also known as Debits) are accepted through Dwolla.
- What are the penalties for paying off early after starting a payment plan?
- Can I pay my invoice in full?
- I have chosen a payment option, but it will not process?
Check that the method of payment you are choosing is the method of payment you are using. Do not use an overdrawn, or non-working card. This will lead to decline of payment.
If any technical errors occur beside card malfunction, please contact us at for immediate assistance during our hours of operation at (855) 999-PAYD (7293).