- How will ItsPayd benefit my customers?
Offering payment plans to your customers can benefit them drastically. Your customers do business with you for a reason; our aim is to keep them there by offering safe and convenient payment plans that meet their cash flow.
At will payments allow the customer to feel in control of bills they otherwise feel threatened by, providing a compassionate way to continue business with you.
- How do I tell ItsPayd that a customer paid me directly?
If your customer pays you directly after being notified by ItsPayd, you (the merchant) have to manually update the system telling it that your customer has paid. **Please note that this does not apply to users who are connected via API or QuickBooks.
Go to your customers' specific statement which is shown below.
Click "More Actions". When the drop down appears (shown below), click "Enter Payment...".
Enter the total payment, click "Enter Payment".
The following will appear at the top of your Statement Details and you will have successfully marked a payment as resolved.
- How will the transaction appear on my customers' Credit Card statement?
- Do I incur any fees if my customer pays directly to the business after ItsPayd communications are sent out?
- In what ways does the customer have to access their invoice(s)?
Both parties have control over when a bill is paid. If a customer wishes to logon and access or pay their bill, they can do so under the Pay an Invoice tab and input the invoice number, resulting in a payment. However, they will not have access to an invoice code unless an invoice has been sent at least once to the customer.