- What is the Merchant Login?
The merchant login is where ItsPayd customers go to handle their ItsPayd account. Customers can access their user settings where they can update their company profile, edit their accepted form of payments, or edit their messaging and payment plans. Among many other things, this is where the merchant goes to handle anything related to ItsPayd.
- How many employees can have access to ItsPayd functions through the merchant login?
The platform is designed for your Accounts Receivable department. Specifically Credit Managers & their ability to analyze past due accounts with customers needing to be sent to collections. The login information used is for the business utilizing the platform; essentially, any person needing to access this program will be able to.
- How long does it take for my company to receive payment?
The payments processed through ItsPayd are done instantly and directly deposited into your account, however, depending on which financial institution your company utilizes it can take up to 48-96 hours for a payment to fully process.
Your payments are processed at Braintree and/or Dwolla and automatically deposited into the bank account set up in your merchant profile. ItsPayd does not keep credit cards on file. Visit Braintree and/or Dwolla for more information on how each provider secures your customers information.
- How will the transaction appear on my customers' Credit Card statement?
- Do I incur any fees if my customer pays directly to the business after ItsPayd communications are sent out?
- In what ways does the customer have to access their invoice(s)?
Both parties have control over when a bill is paid. If a customer wishes to logon and access or pay their bill, they can do so under the Pay an Invoice tab and input the invoice number, resulting in a payment. However, they will not have access to an invoice code unless an invoice has been sent at least once to the customer.
- Is there an age limit on accounts I place in ItsPayd?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- If I cancel my monthly plan what happens to the files in my account?
- I am having login troubles.
Be sure the information you have inputted is case appropriate, and has no mistakes. Be sure you are entering in the information set for the Merchant associated with ItsPayd, not your personal/profile information.
Still having troubles? Call us at (855) 999-PAYD (7293).
- My company logo is not loading.
- I have uploaded a batch of invoices and I keep receiving error messages.
When uploading the invoices via the Batch Upload, be sure to align our drop down options with the columns in your upload.
Example below will lead to an error:
Drop Down .................. Your Columns
Customer Name ........ Customer Number
Invoice Date ................ Invoice Number
Email ............................. Mobile Phone