FAQs: Customer FAQ
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Braintree accepts all major credit cards.
Braintree’s US merchant accounts will bundle Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and sometimes American Express as the default accepted payment types.
Additionally, ACH payments (also known as Debits) are accepted through Dwolla.
- What are the penalties for paying off early after starting a payment plan?
ItsPayd will never charge you a penalty for paying off your past due invoice, quicker.
- Can I pay my invoice in full?
Yes. You can choose to pay your bill in full, or one of the options that has been set up for you.
- I have chosen a payment option, but it will not process?
Check that the method of payment you are choosing is the method of payment you are using. Do not use an overdrawn, or non-working card. This will lead to decline of payment.
If any technical errors occur beside card malfunction, please contact us at for immediate assistance during our hours of operation at (855) 999-PAYD (7293).
- Why am I being billed by ItsPayd?
A company that you have done business with, or received service from, has been unable to get you to pay through their current billing services.
Said company has implemented ItsPayd to render your bill, in an attempt to;
- Offer options that may be better for you, in order to receive payment
- Acquire analytics on reluctance to pay
- Determine why customers aren’t paying
- Can I pay more/less than the agreed amount each month?
Once a plan is agreed upon, it is bound to the terms of that agreement. To terminate an agreed plan, and be issued an alternate plan, you will need to contact the credit department of the issuing company.
- What happens if a Credit Card expires before the terms of the payment plan?
If a customer inputs a credit card with an expiration date that expires within the terms of the selected payment plan, they will be prompted to select a payment plan within those parameters or enter an alternate credit cards information. Otherwise, they will need to enter different information to fulfill their ideal plan.