- In what ways does the customer have to access their invoice(s)?
Both parties have control over when a bill is paid. If a customer wishes to logon and access or pay their bill, they can do so under the Pay an Invoice tab and input the invoice number, resulting in a payment. However, they will not have access to an invoice code unless an invoice has been sent at least once to the customer.
- Why are automatic payment plans discontinued when an invoice is updated in Quickbooks?
Any time the balance of an invoice changes, the payment amounts that a user will have to make to resolve their invoice have to be recalculated. It is important that the end-user is aware of the payment amounts that they are agreeing to pay, so by requiring them to re-enter their details we are getting their consent to be billed for the agreed upon amounts.
- What happens when a payment is entered into Quickbooks for an invoice currently active in ItsPayd?
- What happens when an invoice is deleted in Quickbooks?
- What happens when an invoice is voided in Quickbooks?
- What happens when the balance of an invoice is changed in Quickbooks?
- What is used as the "Statement Date" in ItsPayd?
- I have uploaded a batch of invoices and I keep receiving error messages.
When uploading the invoices via the Batch Upload, be sure to align our drop down options with the columns in your upload.
Example below will lead to an error:
Drop Down .................. Your Columns
Customer Name ........ Customer Number
Invoice Date ................ Invoice Number
Email ............................. Mobile Phone
- Can I pay my invoice in full?
- I have chosen a payment option, but it will not process?
Check that the method of payment you are choosing is the method of payment you are using. Do not use an overdrawn, or non-working card. This will lead to decline of payment.
If any technical errors occur beside card malfunction, please contact us at for immediate assistance during our hours of operation at (855) 999-PAYD (7293).
- Why am I being billed by ItsPayd?
A company that you have done business with, or received service from, has been unable to get you to pay through their current billing services.
Said company has implemented ItsPayd to render your bill, in an attempt to;
- Offer options that may be better for you, in order to receive payment
- Acquire analytics on reluctance to pay
- Determine why customers aren’t paying