- Why are automatic payment plans discontinued when an invoice is updated in Quickbooks?
Any time the balance of an invoice changes, the payment amounts that a user will have to make to resolve their invoice have to be recalculated. It is important that the end-user is aware of the payment amounts that they are agreeing to pay, so by requiring them to re-enter their details we are getting their consent to be billed for the agreed upon amounts.
- What happens when a payment is entered into Quickbooks for an invoice currently active in ItsPayd?
- What happens when an invoice is deleted in Quickbooks?
- What happens when an invoice is voided in Quickbooks?
- What happens when the balance of an invoice is changed in Quickbooks?
- What is used as the "Statement Date" in ItsPayd?
- How do I create a .csv file for uploading my accounts?
Most all invoicing software has the ability to export a .csv file. Simple upload your past due accounts into ItsPayd through import of .csv files.
Visit Quickbooks Support for information on exporting a .csv file from Quickbooks.
Feel free to contact our help desk with any questions (855) 999-PAYD (7293).