FAQs: Payment Plan
- Why are automatic payment plans discontinued when an invoice is updated in Quickbooks?
Any time the balance of an invoice changes, the payment amounts that a user will have to make to resolve their invoice have to be recalculated. It is important that the end-user is aware of the payment amounts that they are agreeing to pay, so by requiring them to re-enter their details we are getting their consent to be billed for the agreed upon amounts.
- What happens when a payment is entered into Quickbooks for an invoice currently active in ItsPayd?
- What are the penalties for paying off early after starting a payment plan?
- Can I pay more/less than the agreed amount each month?
- What happens if a Credit Card expires before the terms of the payment plan?
If a customer inputs a credit card with an expiration date that expires within the terms of the selected payment plan, they will be prompted to select a payment plan within those parameters or enter an alternate credit cards information. Otherwise, they will need to enter different information to fulfill their ideal plan.