FAQs: Payment Plan
- Why are automatic payment plans discontinued when an invoice is updated in Quickbooks?
Any time the balance of an invoice changes, the payment amounts that a user will have to make to resolve their invoice have to be recalculated. It is important that the end-user is aware of the payment amounts that they are agreeing to pay, so by requiring them to re-enter their details we are getting their consent to be billed for the agreed upon amounts.
- What happens when a payment is entered into Quickbooks for an invoice currently active in ItsPayd?
A payment event is recorded into ItsPayd and any active payment plans that a user is on are discontinued.
- What are the penalties for paying off early after starting a payment plan?
ItsPayd will never charge you a penalty for paying off your past due invoice, quicker.
- Can I pay more/less than the agreed amount each month?
Once a plan is agreed upon, it is bound to the terms of that agreement. To terminate an agreed plan, and be issued an alternate plan, you will need to contact the credit department of the issuing company.
- What happens if a Credit Card expires before the terms of the payment plan?
If a customer inputs a credit card with an expiration date that expires within the terms of the selected payment plan, they will be prompted to select a payment plan within those parameters or enter an alternate credit cards information. Otherwise, they will need to enter different information to fulfill their ideal plan.