- How can ItsPayd help my company?
The platform is designed to improve business matters ten-fold. Our services will augment your current AR methods and create an ease of process for your existing credit managers.
The ItsPayd process allows your company to gain;
- Brand Loyalty - By creating “peace of mind” for your potentially past due customers and ensuring future business.
- Predictable Cash Flow - Payment options may not be what you had in mind for your product/service; however, offering this method of payment will improve your ability to predict when you will receive your money even after you feel it has been lost.
- How many employees can have access to ItsPayd functions through the merchant login?
The platform is designed for your Accounts Receivable department. Specifically Credit Managers & their ability to analyze past due accounts with customers needing to be sent to collections. The login information used is for the business utilizing the platform; essentially, any person needing to access this program will be able to.
- Is there an age limit on accounts I place in ItsPayd?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- If I cancel my monthly plan what happens to the files in my account?
- Will there be a need to backup data?
ItsPayd takes the storage of your data seriously and takes every precaution to keep it secure. As a general rule, we do recomend that you back up your submitted data regularly, however.
More information about our security can be found here: ItsPayd Secuirty Policy.
- How is my company’s information secured?
ItsPayd takes the security of your data seriously. We take a multi-tiered approach to security that includes minimizing the sensitive data that we maintain, following best practices regarding the storage and transmission of data, and only partnering with the most trusted of providers.
ItsPayd follows industry best practices to ensure that your data remains safe. We require any access to ItsPayd websites to be encrypted via SSL. We additionally require that any files transferred to facilitate automation processes are done so in an encrypted state. Passwords are secured using one-way hashing with salts using algorithms designed to be computationally difficult.
We assure you, all of your information is safe with us. More information about our security can be found here: ItsPayd Secuirty Policy.
- What happens if someone attempts fraud through my account?