Last Modified: 2017-01-19
Altus Global Marketing, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We want you to understand what information you provide when you use our website https://www.itspayd.com/ and our services as defined in Terms of Service (“Services”) and how we use, maintain, protect, and disclose that information. For more information on our security practices, please see our Security page.
- On this website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- From third parties as discussed below.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible by using the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Services or provide any information to us or on or through any of its features/register, make any payments using our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by clicking here.
As set forth in the Terms of Service, we provide a software platform that enables Merchants to transmit payment-related communication to the Consumers, the Consumers to effect electronic payments to the Merchants via third-party service providers, and the Merchants to accept payments from the Consumers. We do not receive, hold, or transmit funds. All funds transfer services are provided by third-party service providers. We are not a collection agency or debt collector as defined by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act or other applicable laws and regulations and do not collect any funds on behalf of the Merchants (please refer to the Terms of Service for definitions of capitalized terms).
What Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, cell phone number, and/or email address, due date of the bill, the use of certain products and services, the transaction amount; credit card number, expiration date and CVV code, and bank account and routing number other billing information, that we use to facilitate fraud detection or information related to transferring accounts from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, from the Merchants and our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through your use of our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms when you use our Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out using our Services including your financial information.
- Your search queries on the Website.
NOTE: Although our Services allow you to enter your financial information, such as credit card and bank account information, we do not store it. This information is transferred directly to third party service providers through the Application Programming Interface (“API”). API is a technology which allows us to provide you direct access to services provided by our partners. Our partners Privacy Policies can be found at the following links:
Please visit our partners’ websites and review carefully their respective privacy policies and terms of service. We are not responsible for any changes or revisions to our partners’ privacy policies or terms and conditions that they make from time to time. Your acceptance of our Services confirms that you reviewed and agreed with the our partners privacy policies and terms of services.
Information We Collect from the Merchants. When Merchants use our Services, they provide to us the following information about you:
- Name, address, cell phone number, and/or email address, the amount and due date of the bills and invoices, the types of products and services you use.
In accepting your information from the Merchants, we rely on their representation that they obtained your information in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We are not responsible for accuracy of information provided by the Merchants.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to use our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.]
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about impending payments, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
What information we disclose
We may share information about our experiences with you or your account (such as your account balance and your payment history with us) with companies related to us by common control or ownership ("affiliates"). We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to "non-affiliated third parties" (i.e., third parties that are not members of our corporate family) in certain circumstances. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to government entities in response to subpoenas. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties to assist us in servicing your account with us, which may include fraud detection and prevention; resolve disputes and collect amounts owed; and customizing services. We may also use this information to send you updates about products or services that you may find interesting. It is ItsPayd’s policy to require such non-affiliated third parties to agree to maintain confidentiality protections and to limit the use of information we provide for the authorized purposes for which the information was disclosed. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, through the API, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Altus Global Marketing, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Altus Global Marketing, Inc. about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, you give us an email address or your cell phone to use for the impending payment notification, we will transmit this information through API to third parties which generate such notifications.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- For the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and credit risk reduction.
- To resolve disputes and collect amounts owed to us by the Merchants.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Altus Global Marketing, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, other Customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to and that have been retained by us. You can request to delete information that has been provided to third party providers by referring to the relevant providers as follows:
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We also reserve the right to retain any information for legitimate business purposes such as to maintain account transaction history with the Merchants.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: PO Box 1580, Carlsbad, CA 92018.
We take your security very seriously. We employ a number of strategies to protect the data that we collect and are entrusted with from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure as follows:
- Technological protections. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard nonpublic personal information.
- Internal Protections. We restrict employee access to nonpublic personal information only to those employees who provide products or services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Please do not send confidential information to us via e-mail.